Fredsville Evangelical Lutheran Church
Organized in 1871 by Danish imigrants. The name Fredsville is from two Danish words, "Fred" meaning Peace and "Ville" Meaning Rest or Village. The first church was built in 1874 with teh cemetery surrounding it. The new church was errected in 1961 across the road from where the old church stood. Fredsville denotes a peaceful place to live and worship.